Nilgiri Earl Grey Tea (Organic) • The Earl's Pearl
This South Indian Earl Grey Tea has a sensual bergamot aroma. It packs a punch with its fruity, creamy flavour. The taste of bergamot lingers on the palate.
Origin and Ingredients
Picking Season: November 2022 (Autumn Flush)
Grade: FOP (Loose), FBOP (Tea bag)
Origin: Chamraj Tea Estate, South India (Single Estate)
Ingredients: Black tea, Natural bergamot flavouring. No other additives.
How to Steep
In Hot Water: Steep 1 tsp of leaves per 150 ml cup for 3-4 mins in boiling water to make the 1st cup. Steep the leftover leaves from the 1st cup for 6-8 mins in boiling water to make the 2nd cup.
Iced: Refrigerate the 1st cup prepared above for 30 mins, and then add ice to taste.
Condiments: Add a sweetener to taste.
This tea is filled with antioxidants, catechins and polyphenols that:
- Promote weight loss.
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases, cancer (ovarian and skin), diabetes, Parkinson's, Alzeihmer's, eczema, high blood pressure and hair fall.
- Build immunity.
- Lower cholesterol.
- Relieve asthma, stress and diarrhea.
- Improve oral health and mental alertness.
This tea pairs well with:
- Breakfast foods such as fried eggs and sausages
- Chocolate (dark), custard or lemon desserts
- Creamy cheeses
- Spicy food
- Meat pasta
- Grilled meats
- Dried meats