Darjeeling White Tea (Organic) • The White Kanchenjunga
The last pick of the season, this organic Darjeeling White Tea sparkles with its smooth, floral flavour and mildly sweet aftertaste. It was plucked from one of Darjeeling’s oldest estates, which faces the Kanchenjunga peak.
Picking Season: November 2022 (Autumn Flush)
Origin: Singtom Tea Estate, Darjeeling, India (Single Estate)
Ingredients: White tea. No additives.
In Hot Water: Steep 1 tsp of leaves per 150 ml cup for 5-7 mins in boiling water to make the 1st cup. Steep the leftover leaves from the 1st cup for 10-12 mins in boiling water to make the 2nd cup.
Iced: Refrigerate the 1st cup prepared above for 30 mins, and then add ice to taste.
Condiments: Add a sweetener to taste.
This tea is filled with antioxidants, catechins and polyphenols that:
- Promote weight loss.
- Reduce the risk of heart diseases, cancer, diabetes, kidney diseases, eczema, hair fall, hepatitis and depression.
- Build immunity.
- Improve memory and act as anti-ageing agents.
- Aid the treatment of acne.
This tea pairs well with:
- Light desserts that are less sweet
- Lightly creamy cheeses
- Fruit salads
- Lightly seasoned fish
- Basmati rice
- Any food with flavours of lemongrass, saffron, apple, apricot, tomato, cashews, anchovies.